Highwell Offham

 

A Grade II Listed late medieval Timber Framed house with evidence of a rear aisle and sooted rafters, original build of 1400 with later additions and it was still thatched in the 1960s.  Dr Annabelle Hughes inspected and reported on this building in 1999. Our proposal was working within the later rear service wing and adding a direct glazed extension with some  internal alterations  to provide a new kitchen & family dining area with principal bathroom above with views  across the farmland rising to the rear of the property.

 

 

This entry was posted in Historic houses, Private houses, Smaller Works - extensions. Bookmark the permalink.

Comments are closed.